The Watervliet Schools Marching Band, directed by Jennifer Hollandsworth, is officially kicking off its new competitive season! In addition to performing at the two remaining varsity home football games, you can check out the band's full performance at one of the following competitive events this season:
- District Marching Band Festival - Oct. 12 (7:30pm) @ Paw Paw MS
- Portage Northern MCBA* Competition - Oct. 16 (4:27 pm) @ PNHS
- Jenison MCBA Competition - Oct. 23 (t.b.a.) @ Jenison HS
- Reeths-Puffer MCBA Competition - Oct. 30 (t.b.a.) @ Sparta HS
- MCBA State Championships - Nov. 6 (t.b.a.) @ Ford Field, Detroit
Please come out and support OUR 2021-2022 Watervliet Panther Marching Band.