Watervliet Middle School
Watervliet Middle School
Weekly Announcements for the Week of June 7, 2021
Watervliet Middle School 269-463-0780 www.watervlietps.org
- CELEBRATE SUCCESS: Watervliet Middle School students received their yearly awards today. Click here to see award winners.
- CHROMEBOOK RETURN -
- Option A during 1st hour on June 7
- Option B and C in the WMS Lobby on June 8 from 1pm-6pm
- SUMMER SCHOOL: Any student may attend summer school. Students can fill out the summer school registration Form. Any WMS student may attend summer school. Please return the form to the WMS office.
- If you know of a student who is struggling with issues and is in danger of hurting themselves or another person you can contact the OK2SAY Confidential Hotline at this website
- Yearbooks have arrived! Anyone who pre-ordered a yearbook can pick it up from Mrs. Staffen in the art room.
- Art Kits must be returned, to Mrs. Staffen, by the end of the year. The plaster face molds must also be returned. Thank you! firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Virtual Spring Band Concert & Awards Ceremony is now available to view. Please click here to watch the performances. Congratulations to ALL of our band members! Your dedication, perseverance, and hard work has really paid off! Great job!!
- The middle school choir’s spring concert recording was a success! Wonderful job to all of our choir members. Your hard work and dedication during a very challenging year have definitely paid off! To view the concert, click here. (Click on each blue link to view performances.) To view the 2020-2021 WMS Choir personnel, click here.
- ALL WMS Choirs are in search of students for next school year who want to be a part of a FUN class and explore their singing talent with their friends! Please click here to learn about this great opportunity! (If your child is interested in signing up, please contact the MS office 463-0780, or Tami Brush @ 269-463-0746.)
6th Grade Announcements:
- 6th Grade Parents: If you and your student requested a math textbook at the beginning of the year, please make sure that those are returned as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Please return all school books and supplies.
- 6th grade students may bring a non messy snack on Monday.
- 6th grade students will be outside Tuesday. They may bring sunscreen. They may also bring frisbees.
- 6th grade Option B students need to return any ELA novels they have when they turn in their Chromebooks. The titles are A Long Walk to Water and The Outsiders
7th Grade Announcements:
- Assignments will be deleted in Google Classroom Friday, June 4 at 3:30 for your 4 core classes. If you have any missing work in Google Classroom, it is due by then.
- Please remember to charge your Chromebook Sunday night. You are turning in your Chromebook and charger to your advisory teacher on Monday, June 7. You will be given a Chromebook to use for your History and Science exams--it will not be the same one you used all year. ELA and Math exams will be on paper and you will need a pencil.
- Option B students must return Chromebooks and chargers on Tuesday, June 8 between 1-6 p.m.
- Please contact one of your teachers if you have any questions.
Volleyball Open Gym:
- Any WMS female student interested in playing volleyball please read this flier
June 7 Option A Students turn in Chromebook and Charger during 1st hour
June 8 Option B and C students turn in Chromebook and Charger at the lobby between 1pm to 6pm
June 7-8 Exams - Half-Days of SchoolJune 9 Virtual Day