COVID-19 Tracking Dashboard
WPS COVID-19 Mandatory Case Reporting
Berrien County Statistics Dashboard
BCHD School District Reporting Dashboard
Bridge Magazine Statewide Dashboard
MI Safe Start Roadmap
Click Here for the Weekly BCHD Update - Week Ending February 19, 2021
Key Data and Trends for 2/13/21 to 2/19/21:
- Last week 132 new COVID-19 cases were detected. This reporting week 120 New COVID-19 cases were detected (a decrease of 12 cases).
- We are seeing an average of 17 new cases per day (a decrease of 4 cases per day from last week).
- As of Thursday 02/18 at 10 am there are 12 people hospitalized with a positive COVID-19 result. The health system continues to operate well within its capacity.
- There were 5 COVID-19 related deaths among Berrien County Residents identified in the past 14 days.
- This past week Berrien’s average new case rate is calculated to be 11.13 cases per 100,000 residents or 111.3 Cases per 1 million residents.
- 7 day % positivity = 5.0%
- 14 day % positivity = 5.3%
- 28 day % positivity = 6.23%
- Testing continues to be readily available and turnaround times are good. PPE has an adequate supply.
- In addition to administering mass vaccination, public health continues case investigation for all residents who are confirmed positive with COVID-19 within 24 hours of a report of positive results.
- Those with COVID-19 symptoms need to continue to avoid close contact with others.