Scholarships and Financial Aid
FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Helpful Links:
- Create your FAFSA ID
- Complete your FAFSA
- Check out this video for a quick FAFSA tutorial!
- Schedule an appointment with your college advisor Mr. Houlehen for one-on-one assistance either in-person or virtually to get your FAFSA submitted by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Houlehen may also be able to direct you toward scholarships you qualify to apply for that you might have overlooked.
Local, State, and National Scholarships
- Click on this link for scholarships that are currently open: Local, State, and National Scholarships
Check back regularly; new scholarships are added as they become available.
- Printed copies of applications for local scholarships are available in the guidance office
- Some scholarships are made available through the Berrien Community Foundation. For a complete list of these scholarships, visit Berrien Community Foundation
College Based Scholarships
- Each individual college has scholarship opportunities for admitted students. Check your college's website for scholarship opportunities unique to their school.
Tip: Tuition Incentive Program