Welcome to Watervliet WAY Program
What do we provide to the W-A-Y student?
Watervliet Public Schools will provide:
- Computer Workstations
- Internet Connectivity
- Team Leaders
- On-Campus Learning Lab
The W-A-Y Program will provide:
- Content Experts
- Standard Based Reporting System
- State Wide and International Online Learning Environment
Who can benefit from Watervliet W-A-Y?
- Home-schooled Students
- Students with life circumstances that do not fit a traditional school schedule
- Working adolescents
- Students who are behind in credits
- Students who enjoy learning in a creative fun W-A-Y!
For More Information, contact Dave Kindt (WAY Director) at (269) 463-0897